Do you have a car lying idle? Or are you planning to buy a new car? If so, you could share your car with Ola or Uber's taxi service. It's a darned good business idea, in our opinion. All the more of a great deal, if you plan on driving the taxi by yourself. Savings everywhere. Do you want to know how much you can earn in a month if you register your car with Ola or Uber? Read on!
Consider you're making only 8 to 10 trips a day, not more - about 14 hours. You can easily profit at least Rs. 15,000 a month. We're talking profits here, not earnings. If you drive a diesel vehicle, and drive your car yourself, you can earn greater profits. That literally takes care of your new car's EMI, don't you think? Now consider turning this opportunity into a full-fledged business. You could invest in more Maruti cars. You'll be leveraging the additional discount each time, and profiting nicely with your Ola or Uber registered taxis.
If you're planning to buy a new car with the idea of sharing it with Ola or Uber, here's some great news for you! Maruti Suzuki is offering a terrific additional discount on its range of cars (except Wagon R), if you're buying a new car to share with Uber. This offer comes to you as a result of a tie-up between Uber, Ola and Maruti Suzuki. So how do you benefit from this additional discount? All you have to do is to submit your car booking receipt at the taxi office (Ola or Uber) to claim the additional discount. Isn't that cool?
So now if you've decided to go ahead and register your car as an Ola or Uber taxi, follow these steps and become an Ola or Uber taxi associate!
1. If you already have a car, go right ahead. Or book a new car. You already know that you can get an additional discount if you buy a Maruti car for taxi registration.
2. If you are going to drive the taxi on your own, obtain a commercial license for it from the RTO. If you're hiring a driver, make sure he or she has a commercial license.
3. Submit copies of the following documents at your nearest regional office for either Ola or Uber
➤ RC Book
➤ Car Fitness Certificate
➤ Tax receipt
➤ Driver's TR license
➤ Driver's residence and ID proof
4. After the taxi company has inspected your documents and your vehicle, they'll guide you with regard to taxi registration guidelines.
5. Be sure to open a new Current Bank Account and submit the bank details to the taxi company.
How to attach car to ola and uber?
September 26, 2016
Services provided By Autovista
September 23, 2016
Want to become a cool, confident and professional 4-wheel driver?
September 07, 2016
Maruti Suzuki New Cars 2017 - Autovista
November 07, 2016
Excell Autovista(P) Ltd.