The third generation Maruti Suzuki Wagon R was introduced a few months back in January 2019. The new version is amazingly altered version with some incredible features that make it the first choice of folks having budget constraints. Its booking started at Maruti Suzuki outlets in Mumbai and Pune at token money of Rs 11,000 with new interior and exterior features designed utterly for the comfort and convenience of drivers as well as passengers.
For the very first time in India, Maruti Wagon R is retailing it in India with the choice of two engines. Its base variant will, however, continue with 1.0 Litre, 3-cylider K-series petrol engine. On the other hand, the top and mediocre model is equipped with 1.2 –liter, 4 cylinder K- series petrol engine. The gasoline unit comes out with 67bhp at 6200 rpm power output and a torque of 91 Nm at 3500 rpm. Buyers have a choice for CNG and LPG Fuel options.
The Big New Wagon R model is expected to be high on fuel economy in comparison to earlier variants. The manufacturer of the car tried to standardize the gasoline motor to enable car owners to enjoy better fuel economy. The current version offers a mileage of 20.51kmpl, whereas the new version is expected to give around 22kmpl. This is the pick for those looking to enjoy fuel economy.
The 2019 Wagon R rear door surely will make you pay little more than Wagon R of older generation. For now, it’s put on the market price ranges from 4.1 lakh to Rs 5.13 Lakh. The hike in prices is obvious because of interesting features, innovative design and is supposed to be in consent with latest technology.
Engine set up is kept unchanged through interiors and have undergone changes emphasizing more comfort and space to passengers. The latest version price is approximated to fall 4.50 Lakh for base model and Rs 6.0 Lakh for top variant.
This car can be afforded by folks of lesser budget along with guys with no budget limitations. Check out some of the key features of this amazing car:
• Touchscreen Infotainment System- be it an audio or visual, get desired information in just a touch.
• Climate control with heater – It facilitates lesser impact inside the car due to weather outside.
• Tilt-Telescopic Adjustable Steering Wheel
• Multifunctional steering wheel
• Parking sensor with camera - it assists driver in detecting and estimating the distance between the object and your vehicle.
• Projector headlamps – it directs light down towards the road in the hours of less visibility and darkness.
• Key- less entry - it allows easy entry into the car without twinning the key into door lockWell to know precisely what better this new model has to offer, don’t forget to investigate the earlier generation cars of Wagon R.
Importance of Test Drive Before Buying a Car
December 26, 2018
6 Best Tips to Sell Your Car Quickly Without Hassle
February 06, 2018
Comparison between Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza and Hyundai Creta
September 24, 2017
2019 New Wagon R CNG-Images, Price, Specifications, Features
April 01, 2019
Top Maruti Suzuki Hatchback cars in India
January 23, 2018